Screenshots are commonly made of screens in which transactions are entered into a form. These are bit-mapped images that you usually cannot edit
Frequently you’d like to enter text into fields in the form that have well-defined outlines.
- A simple click in a field produces a mask with editable text and matching
background color that fits itself exactly to the field outline. Edit the text as
- Change the background color if you wish.
- The same tool will copy new text directly into the field, preserving the field
outline and background.
- Copy masks to use on the next screenshot or page.
- Replicate masks on a page so that editing the text in one edits them all.
- Import images to replace the background or just a portion of it.
- Save selected areas to a library to be re-used on other screenshots.
- Save your work to render the changes seamlessly.
- Changes you make are undetectable.
Try it for yourself absolutely free – no credit card required. You’ll download a full working version for 30-day use.
You will love it and want to keep it. If you do, the cost is about 80% less than the nearest competitor and much easier to use.
Who is it for?
Some ways that people are using Screen shot Editing
Ron J. Is a freelance courseware developer who works on Oracle ERP Applications training projects. Editing and capturing screen shots are what Ron does most of the day. He found that while there were other software applications that could also make simple edits to screenshots, Maskit had the advantages of Edge Recognition, background-color matching and placing the new text exactly over the field he needed to edit. Text could be placed on top of any data and the exact color background would also be there behind the text. Ron told us that some of the features like Edge Recognition with Paste were amazingly fast when he had to replace 20 fields on set of training materials all with the same value. Ron told us that a common problem he faced in his development work was that small system changes were often made to menu items as the project came to an end. This caused him a problem as his content was out of date before the go live. For Ron and other consultants who specialize in creating applications training, speed and productivity are key and being seen to have the right software in their tool kits also creates credibility with the client and helps the save them money.
As a student, Paul K. had to submit case studies or other written assignments to his tutor. It turned out that he got better grades by adding images to his work. Sometimes the image he chose was perfect but he wanted to add captions or annotations to the images or sometimes they included text that he did not need. This was not easy until he tried Maskit. Now he finds Maskit is perfect for grabbing screen shots and editing them anyway he wants using the built in editing tools.
MASKIT INCLUDES A FREE SCREEN CAPTURE TOOL THAT IS BUILT IN TO THE IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE.
You can remain in the MASKIT application and capture screenshots into your projects.
MASKIT IS FREE, EASY TO USE AND SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WITH
CHECK IT OUT…SEE FOR YOUR SELF HOW MASKIT CAN HELP YOU?
All our products are FREE. They are designed by e-learning specialists, training consultants and documentation specialists who have been creating documents and support materials for users for many years. With Maskit we can easily edit screenshots which were traditionally extremely difficult and costly to do.
HOW DOES MASKIT WORK IN SCREEN SHOT EDITING
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE TIME SAVING FEATURES TO EDIT
• MASKIT works with a unique technology called Edge Recognition. With this capability
we can change the text in screen shots or e-learning slides in seconds.
• With Maskit you can grab areas text from images on your desk top and convert it to text
when you paste the captured area into a document.
• Select image text from scanned images imported into Maskit. You can bring an image
file into Maskit and then begin to change the texts and alter the document.
• Mask areas of the screenshot to hide confidential information.
• Make corrections to a captured screenshot that is now difficult to recapture. This is
common when recording a series of steps in an application. Maskit can remove
unwanted popups or unintended displays on your screenshot.
• Maskit capture screenshots as it records. Normally you capture multiple screenshots
for e-learning simulations.
SEE SOME VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS WHERE WE SHOW YOU WHAT YOU CAN
HAVE FOR FREE
• OCR Scan text from image file and import into MASKIT
• Create Masks on scanned images by converting the words to text
• Fill the Masks you create with data from external files.
• Create unlimited number of datasets in external files and import datasets
into your screenshot
• Edit & Add Data Masks
• Find and Replace
• Cut, Copy, Paste Objects on image
• Screen capture tool built in to Maskit
• Load data into screenshots from Data Loader or Spreadsheets.
Look these are the features
LOOK AT HOW SOME OTHER COMPANIES ARE USING MASKIT
For a list of references and companies using Maskit
“Edge Technology is a very convenient for changing or
hiding sensitive data”
The ILO redacted confidential HR and Payroll data from their production system so
the screen shots could be used in end user training.
Editing/localizing e-learning topics/recordings of transactions in SAP.
Changing the English text to Spanish in the images used for recordings.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT Elearning Incorporated and its PRODUCTS
ELI provides a high-quality, low-cost, revolutionary approach to electronic learning for ERP systems and software demonstrations.
Maskit produces effective, user-friendly training materials in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods. ELI has been in business for many years and grew out of a partnership between two specialist training companies, one in the USA and the other in Europe. This transatlantic alliance brought together experience from global training projects and helped recognize various needs for people working in the digital authoring business. We are training consultants making tools for consultants so as to let us all do our jobs more efficiently.
Contact Elearning Incorporated