Use MASKIT for image editing! Images saved in most common formats may be opened as required. You can manage larger images by simple scrolling or by re-sizing the image once you have it open in MASKIT. A wide variety of image-editing tools are available.
- Easily edit the image.
- Select a portion of the image to copy, paste, move, replicate
- Save selections to a library for repetitive use.
- Add previously-stored library selections to the image.
- Bring images stored elsewhere into the frame.
- Use the crop tool to manage the shape
- Change colors in the cropped area.
- Add lines, arrows, shapes and other images to your images.
- Attach shapes to Selections in the frame so that they can be moved as one object.
- Add text in any font or size.
Try it for yourself absolutely free – no credit card required. You’ll download a full working version
for 30-day use.
You will love it and want to keep it. If you do, the cost is about 80% less than the nearest
competitor and much easier to use.
Who USES MASKIT
Some ways that people are using Maskit for Image Editing
A Charity was generating publicity for its events but found that they did not have good software to edit the images that they had produced. The person in charge of making publications and publicity did not want to learn how to use complicated software to edit images and found that Maskit could be used to make simple changes to the dates or event names on the images. Rather than producing new event materials each time, they found that Maskit could be quickly used to update and edit images and produce new and fresh looking publicity from existing materials. This reduced the cost of having to go to a specialist, as they could now manage the editing themselves.
Donna G. works for a leading training and e-learning consultancy. Many of their clients have MS PowerPoint slides as part of their training libraries. Unfortunately in the case of one of Donna’s clients the system had changed and much of the data was out of date, but the most challenging problem was that the slides contained a lot of images of application screenshots. It was going to take a very long time to edit all the slides and MS Paint was not really the solution, neither was Adobe Photoshop. Photoshop was expensive and a complicated overkill for this kind of work. With Maskit however the problem was easily solved as one of its features is the ability to import PowerPoint slides. Donna could then edit the slides as the images were converted to editable objects in Maskit. What she liked was the choice of what type of objects in PowerPoint she could convert into Maskit. She just had to make the changes in Maskit and save the images back into PowerPoint or convert the slides to an animated Flash file. It was so simple.
Steve R is an end-user training specialist working as a freelance consultant on large scale rollouts of training projects for business systems. He was asked to propose some training document templates for different types of training. He found that Maskit’s built-in MS Word training
templates with the special macro toolbar for training developers was really valuable. There was a template for each type of training document he needed. All Steve had to do was record the topic and save it to MS Word by selecting the template he wanted. Everything was formatted and ready for him with all his screenshots and actions listed in the document. In the past, Steve had used Oracle UPK for this, which cost many thousands of dollars to buy. With Maskit he got it for free and he got a special trainers image and document editor as well. Steve could work with a tool that was made for training professionals and he found easy to use. The client was impressed.
Do you need an efficient tool for editing images
DO YOU WANT TO AVOID BUYING COMPLICATED AND EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE TO UPDATE YOUR IMAGES? OR USING EXPENSIVE DESIGN SERVICES
THEN MASKIT IS FREE, EASY TO USE AND SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORKING WTH IMAGES AND SCANNED DOCUMENTS.
CHECK IT OUT…SEE FOR YOUR SELF HOW MASKIT CAN HELP YOU?
All our products are FREE. They are designed by e-learning specialists, training consultants and documentation specialists who have been creating documents and support materials for training users for many years. With Maskit we could easily begin to change texts in images which traditionally were extremely difficult and costly to do.
HOW DOES MASKIT WORK FOR IMAGE EDITING
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE TIME SAVING FEATURES FOR IMAGE EDITING
• MASKIT works with a unique technology called Edge Recognition. With this capability we can change the text in screen shots, image flies within documents, PowerPoint documents, or e-learning slides in seconds.
• With Maskit you can grab areas text from images on your desk top and convert it to text when you paste the captured area into a document.
• Images can be worked on in seconds to redesign them. This is especially practical for course developers using images of applications as the applications change all the time.
• Select image text from scanned documents or images imported into Maskit. You can bring an image file into Maskit and then begin to change the texts and alter the document.
• Maskit has many features that let you work quickly with repetitive edits. The library feature help to store and retrieve edits you have made and past them to the image. The tool bar contains many functions to help you add callouts … balloons and shapes to the image.
• Change and replace text in images by grabbing data from an open spreadsheet and pasting as a mask onto the image.
• Once you have imported an image it can be saves and pasted into other office document software. Course developers can grab images from their documents then change in Maskit and paste back into the original document.
Some people have told us that they have changed copies of official documents and the changes are undetectable. In brief Maskit can change nearly all images in a way that is undetectable. It has been called the forgers friend.
Look these are the features
SEE SOME VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS OF JUST SOME OF MASKIT’S FEATURES
YES IT’S FREE
• OCR Scan text from image file and import into MASKIT
• Create Masks on scanned images by converting the words to text
• Edit & Add Data Masks
• Find and Replace
• Cut, Copy, Paste Objects on image
• Import videos and edit frames as images
….And many more
Using Edge Recognition to Create Text Masks over Image Text
LOOK AT HOW SOME OTHER COMPANIES ARE USING MASKIT
Maskit was used by a snack foods company in the UK to change the images in several of the end-user training documents. The problem was that the name of the system had changed and some of the images were taken from an old system. This did not give a good impression to end users so Maskit was used to change the colors and text of the images to those used in the live system. It was a valuable detail that was affordable with a product like Maskit. The organization told us that they probably would not have had the budget to do it without Maskit.
For a list of references and companies using Maskit
“Edge Technology is a very convenient for changing or
hiding sensitive data”
The ILO redacted confidential HR and Payroll data from their production system so
the screen shots could be used in end user training.
Editing/localizing e-learning topics/recordings of transactions in SAP.
Changing the English text to Spanish in the images used for recordings.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT Elearning Incorporated and its PRODUCTS
ELI provides a high-quality, low-cost, revolutionary approach to electronic
learning for ERP systems and software demonstrations.
Maskit produces effective, user-friendly training materials in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods. ELI has been in business for many years and grew out of a partnership between two specialist training companies, one in the USA and the other in Europe. This transatlantic alliance brought together experience from global training projects and helped recognize various needs for people working in the digital authoring business. We are training consultants making tools for consultants so as to let us all do our jobs more efficiently.
Contact Elearning Incorporated